Saturday, January 8, 2011

Korea celebs with their pets

The Kwave trend has blown to Singapore recently and I’m pretty sure that many of you are in love with your favourite KPOP songs, Drama and KIdol!
For this special post, we managed to find some pictures of idols with their cute little companions- pets.

First up, we have Popular Kpop boy band DBSK and their lovely pets: 


DBSK Micky on his dog Harang: “I used to be an allergic to dogs. So, I think its almost impossible to own a dog. But my dog(Siberian Husky) even cured my disease (chuckles) even since I brought him into my home. I can’t imagine a day without my dog.”

DBSK Xiah and his dog-Xiahki



Next up is Super Junior’s cuties: Sungmin and Donghae



The rest of Superjunior







                                         HeeChul and his cat-Heebum

Shinee with their dogs

Actress Yoon Eun Hye and her white little maltese

[Yoon+Eun+Hye.jpg]


Singer Lee Hyori




Taeyang loves his Boston Terrier dog too!



                                             G-Dragon’s pet- Gaho :
       


Pets certainly brighten up a celeb’s life. Even though they can’t have “normal lives” like the rest of us, at least they get to experience how it is to take responsibility for their pets and have something to look forward to after a very tiring day.

How about adopting a pet today ? They will brighten up and make a difference in your life too !



Credits: vogue.co.kr. vogue korea, meloveDBSK4ever, cashewmedia@WP & koreanwithajenk@WP for Gaho’s pics, minsarang@WP, Sungmin & Donghae’s interview: Translated by Joyce at sj-world.net , Micky’s interview: Jaylyn @soompi
http://floatingstars.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/paw-nation-korean-celebrities-and-their-pets/




No comments:

Post a Comment